Do you remember what college was like? Now imagine that, but trade in most of your friends for a kitchen, humidity, and being freaked out on your way home.
In a moment of brilliance, I decided to take a horror film class. I don't get along well with horror films. They have a history of treating my psyche like a bitch. Luckily, I face my fear every Monday and Wednesday at 7 p.m., where afterward, I get to ride my bike from LC to my apartment near State Street. It's getting better, but I'm not always looking over my shoulder just to see if there any cars coming.
Other than my bi-weekly therapy sessions, I have been doing the usual: playing v-ball two to three times each week, hitting up Hot T's for burgers and beer and Liffey's for trivia, and hanging out (mostly with Jerry and some ViSA kids).
I know most of you guys are in New York or Boston coming this fall, but if any of you happen to be elsewhere, let me know. I am in the process of planning my cross-country road-trip: 'A Hobo's Tale: There and Back and Half-Way There Again', and I'm looking for free places to crash, cool locales to visit, and anyone willing to join in for part of the way or the whole journey.
Enjoy.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment