Saturday, June 21, 2008

Beer pong with the family?

Since my life partner just posted, I feel compelled to do the same. Since my life is low key here at home, I will keep it short, though.

Being at home is growing old. I mean, the whole family thing is nice, and it's great to hang out with my sister, but... sometimes, you just want to do something crazy, you know? And I have the feeling that unlike my tolerant roommates (Dave, Leland, Jon, I miss you guys*), my family might not look so kindly on me hauling up a thirty every night and offering to play beer pong. Then again, you never know till you try. I'll get back to you all on their reaction.

I'll second what Jason has already said about our place in Boston though--it is absolutely incredible. I'm looking forward to hosting the preparty for Harvard-Yale already, and I know I'll see you all there. Especially Bartik, who I expect to hitch hike up from South America.

I hope you're all having great summers and I'm looking forward to hearing about them!



*Travis, I would have included you in that roster, but I realize I was often just too immature for you.

1 comment:

Alex Bartik said...

I'm glad that I'm one of the labels for this post.

I think it's well deserved.