Friday, October 3, 2008

Sam's Soccer Game

Sup,

Hope you're all well.  Trying to revive the blog--- post!

Went to Yale last weekend with Laura, Karl, Chetan, Leland, and the JEFE.  It was really fun times.  We ate at Prime 16, Thai Taste, Brueggers, Moe's (free burrito).  Drank at Anchor, Black Bear, Ricther's, Liffey's, Pierson dorm room, and, of course, T.O.A.D.S.  It was weird to be back--- staying in TD was fun, but a little unsettling that everything was the same except we were the ones out of place.

Anyways, the real reason we went to visit was to see Sam play soccer.  He was legit.  He got a shit-ton of playing time, and played the entire second half.  Unfortunately, Yale lost 1-0, but Sam was seroiusly the man.  Y'all would've beeen  proud.  He burned the other time like I burned him in Myrtle Beach football.  You know what I'm talking about, bitch.

As for me, I moved to Boston for good yesterday.  Gonna get my shit together, I (finally) start work on Wednesdsay.  Summer's over.  Sucks.

Hope you're all doing great.  Looking forward to seeing many of you at H-Y...

Much love,
Jason

2 comments:

Travis said...

Speaking of Sam and soccer, the YDN just ran this story about him: http://www.yaledailynews.com/articles/view/25635.

Is it sad that I still read the YDN? Yeah, but it's all I have left after they shut down the e-mail accounts.

Aldum said...

woah, way to be sam. now that you are big man on campus, i expect you to start shoving kids in the hallway and stuffing nerds into their lockers