Wednesday, September 17, 2008

#15, RHCP, Californication

I probably should have posted earlier, but I have finally graduated and started my road trip. Right now, I am in Lander, Wyoming, and I'm getting up early tomorrow to head to The Tetons, then Yellowstone the next day.

My dad has been with me for the last few days while we went through Badlands and hit up Mt. Rushmore. I'm dropping him off in Helena, Montana on Monday so he can fly back to Maryland, and I'll go up to Glacier and Canada.

So far, I've been able to see Adam and TJ in their respective home towns, and I'm looking forward to seeing some more Yale kids throughout the journey. Though, for most of you, I wont see you again until The Game.

Anyhow, some good stories so far, but no great ones. I've got to sleep now, but perhaps when I get internet again in a coupe of weeks at Annie's place in Seattle, I'll fill you in more. All in all, though, it's going good.

-Travis

No comments: