skip to main | skip to sidebar

Friday, August 22, 2008

The man, the myth, the legend

Bob Dunne is no more.
Posted by Aldum at 2:54 PM

2 comments:

Chetan said...

Shit. Now I'll never take his class. I knew I shouldn't have taken Drugs.

August 22, 2008 at 3:57 PM
J. Karl said...

That is batshit crazy. Really awful...

August 24, 2008 at 9:09 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Ashe

Keep TD '08 bros posted on your goings on...


Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (22)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ▼  August (4)
      • Lost Cell Phone
      • The man, the myth, the legend
      • The Corporate Machine
      • I Heart Huckabee
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (8)

Contributors

  • Aaron Nissen
  • Aldum
  • Alex Bartik
  • Andrew Karlin
  • Chetan
  • Chheese
  • Doug Lieblich
  • J. Karl
  • Karl
  • Leland
  • Mr. D
  • Patrick Hayden
  • Travis
  • Zach Brown
  • j ferrugia
  • sam post